Recent Before & After Photos

Bio Clean Up in Southfield, MI

We understand that accidents happen, and SERVPRO of Rochester is here for you to clean them up. Our crew was called in to assist with a bio clean up job where s... READ MORE

Commercial Fast Food Restaurant Fire Clean in Canton, MI

This commercial fast food restaurant caught on fire due to a faulty appliance. They called us at SERVPRO of Rochester to clean up the damage, clean the equipmen... READ MORE

What Do You Mean Sometimes Mold Isn't Visible?

We cleaned the first floor rooms of this Ferndale, MI home due to mold particles in the air - causing breathing issues for the homeowners. If your home isn... READ MORE

Mold Loss Packout

We packed out this homeowners basement after they suffered a water damage which resulted in the accumulation of mold on the structure as well as some of their b... READ MORE

Small Kitchen Fire in Southfield, MI

This kitchen fire began because something was forgotten in the oven and burned which caused a lot of smoke. Our SERVPRO of Rochester technicians came in and cle... READ MORE

Basement Flooding Due to Rain Storms

This West Bloomfield, MI basement flooded after their sump pump backed up during severe rain storms. When your sump-pump fails you need to ensure that you get i... READ MORE

Cleaning After Small House Fire in Birmingham, MI

This small house fire was caused by a space heater that was plugged in and overheated. Luckily, bit was caught fairly quickly and there was minimal soot damage.... READ MORE

Water Damage in Grosse Pointe Park, MI Home

This water damage was a result of a broken pipe in the main floor bathroom which mostly affected main floor master bedroom. Since it was clean water the homeown... READ MORE

Basement Flooding After Storm in Rochester, MI

After a large rainstorm this Rochester, MI basement flooded. We had to dry out and then remove wood paneling walls and linoleum flooring. The pool table and oth... READ MORE

No Job Too Big, No Job Too Small!

Broken Pipe in Bathroom Wall of Livonia, MI HomeThis pipe was leaking in the bathroom wall in this Livonia, MI home. The homeowners called our office fearful th... READ MORE