Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Small Kitchen Fire in Southfield, MI


This kitchen fire began because something was forgotten in the oven and burned which caused a lot of smoke. Our SERVPRO of Rochester technicians came in and cle... READ MORE



Cleaning After Small House Fire in Birmingham, MI


This small house fire was caused by a space heater that was plugged in and overheated. Luckily, bit was caught fairly quickly and there was minimal soot damage.... READ MORE



Pack Out After Smoke Damage in Rochester, MI Home


The smoke damage in this Rochester, MI home resulted from a kitchen fire. The smoke affected almost all of the homeowners belongings in this two story home. Our... READ MORE



Contents Cleaning After Large Fire in Lake Orion, MI


An electrical fire in a Lake Orion, MI home left many of their  belongings damaged by soot. As you can see in the pictures SERVPRO of Rochester technicians... READ MORE



Fatal Electrical Fire in Detroit, MI


This electrical fire at a commercial building in Detroit, MI not only caused damage to the building but turned fatal as well. There was a person attempting to s... READ MORE



Garage Fire in Rochester Hills, MI


This garage fire in Rochester Hills, MI started with a tractor battery being plugged in to charge. These batteries can be left plugged into charge for hours, da... READ MORE



Fire Damage to a school bus in Farmington Hills


The Farmington Bus garage called SERVPRO of Farmington and Farmington Hills in May of 2014. The mechanic was working on the engine of this bus when a fire start... READ MORE