In the event of water damage, are your irreplaceable memories and sentimental items safe?
When calling SERVPRO of Rochester in the event of water damage, many of our customers don't think about the boxes of photos they have somewhere in the basement, or their wedding album, sitting on the shelf... It is our job to help you when those things become compromised.
We go above and beyond to try and save absolutely everything with sentimental value, especially photos. When packing out your wet items, we place photo albums, loose pictures, and photos in picture frames into boxes that are to be immediately processed upon arrival to our warehouse. Our contents department then begins carefully separating every photo and laying them out to dry in a drying chamber. we understand how important friends and family photos are, so we treat them as if they were ours.
TIP: Keep loose photos and photo albums in sealed plastic containers to prevent any damage in the event of a water loss.
We utilize several methods of cleaning your contents, including the following:
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.