The Esporta IS4000 Soft Contents Wash Machine
The Esporta IS4000 Soft Contents Wash Machine
The Esporta Wash System Capabilities
SERVPRO of Rochester has a leading edge soft contents washing machine known as the Esporta. The Esporta is capable of bringing mold, fire, or water damaged contents back to life! Our primary goal with this machine is to restore your contents rather than replace them. Often times, what has been damaged in a fire or water loss cannot be replaced and that's why this machine is so great!
What can be cleaned:
- Stuffed Animals
- & More!
After our SERVPRO of Rochester technicians are called out to a job, whether it be commercial or residential, a contents specialist will evaluate all the soft goods and determine what can be restored. Then, it will be packed up and brought back to our warehouse to undergo the cleaning process. In the final steps, the items will be boxed up and returned good as news!
House Fire in Lake Orion MI
Beginning of the cleanup process after a fire in a Lake Orion MI home
A backdraft of emotions often sweeps over the homeowners after fire ravages a home. Fear, uncertainty, stress, and doubt about the future of the property can overwhelm the homeowner long after the flames have been extinguished and the smoke has cleared.
So after the first wave of heroes has rescued the property, let SERVPRO of Rochester help you restore it. With the industry approved training to employ rapid response, the utmost professionalism, cutting-edge technology, and open communication, we strive to restore not only the home but the customer's peace of mind, as well.
So, before you risk doing any further damage by attempting to clean up the damage yourself, call the fire damage cleanup and restoration professionals at (248) 608-2667, SERVPRO of Rochester. Our professionals have worked in total over 40 years to help make fire damage.
Call SERVPRO of Rochester at (248) 608-2667!
Moving Out Your Belongings After a Disaster in Rochester Hills
Belongings have been inventoried and boxed up and ready to be moved to SERVPRO of Rochester's Warehouse for storage.
SERVPRO of Rochester helped Pack Out a family of 6 after a broken pipe destroyed their main level and finished basement. SERVPRO of Rochester inventoried the items, prepared them for moving, and stored them until the home could be renovated from the water damage. Our team is organized and efficient in moving out your belongings from the area that is affected by water damage.
Our Immediate Response helps complete the job quickly and close your Claim faster which in turn will save you time and Money.
Our Contents department can provide:
Complete Inventory of Total Loss Items and Restorable Items
The Accuracy of Contents Inventory results in Complete Replacement Lists
Cleaning of furniture and belongings
Storage of Contents
We pride ourselves in Restoration vs Replacement Cost Analysis on every item! We use a photo inventory system to ensure a detailed itemization.
Our team is organized and efficient in moving out your belongings from the area that is affected by water damage. If you are looking for a Company to help you with your moving needs, Call SERVPRO of Rochester (248) 608-2667
Rainfall Causes Historic Flooding in Metro Detroit
Historic Flooding in Metro Detroit
The SERVPRO of Rochester team work hard to clean up basements after a large amount of rain fell in the Oakland and Wayne County area. Unfortunately, we cannot control the rains. The overwhelmed sewers and saturated ground sent contaminated water into basements, crawl spaces, and foundations. Having a Professional assessment from a reputable flood recovery company is always recommended.
Calling SERVPRO of Rochester after a flood damage will increase the chances of a safe cleanup. The SERVPRO crews are ready to remove the contaminated water and dry out your home. If the water is left standing in your home, you could increase the risk for Mold. It can take as little as 48 -72 hours for mold to grow and be visible.
Whether you are filing an insurance claim, or you are paying directly out of pocket, SERVPRO of Rochester can walk you through the job process and provide an estimate with industry standard pricing for all the work that needs to be performed to clean up the water.
Call us at (248) 608-2667 we are here to help!
The Importance of Moisture Meters
Meter reading of a wet surface
When your home or business floods our SERVPRO of Rochester technicians have the proper tools to make sure your space is dry and returned to a preloss condition as quickly as possible.
Shown in the picture is a very important tool we use called a moisture meter - this is how we detect where moisture is (what is wet) and how close we are to having it completely dry during our monitor appointments.
This particular meter a non-destructive overall building inspection moisture meter which has the perfect features for our industry. It has many unique features that make moisture measurement and evaluation fast, precise and versatile.
- Wide range of readings for wood from 5% to 30%.
- Deep signal penetration to over 1" into the materials being tested without the need to damage the surface. Signal penetration depends on the material being tested and meter setting.
- Three ranges of sensitivity: Wood & Timber / Drywall & Roofing / Plaster & Brick – making it ideal for testing moisture conditions in various building materials.
- Detects moisture through paint, wall coatings, drywall, ceramic tiles, floor coverings, wood, roof coverings, and ceiling tiles.
- High moisture audio warning tone.
You can trust that SERVPRO of Rochester will dry out your space with the proper drying equipment.
Emergency Fire Damage Restoration Process
Black soot on a tile floor
1. A SERVPRO of Rochester professional will contact you within one hour to arrange for service.
- We understand the importance of letting you know help is on the way, right away.
2. Within four hours, a trained professional will arrive on-site prepared to begin emergency mitigation services (if necessary).
- Timely response is key to preventing further damage.
- Timely mitigation can mean the difference between restoring property and replacing it.
3. The loss site will be reviewed with you, and your questions and concerns will be addressed. A SERVPRO of Rochester Professional will:
- Identify the source of loss.
- Identify the source of your concerns.
- Identify the types of residue present.
- Identify safety issues.
4. A SERVPRO of Rochester Professional will begin pretesting for restorability. By pretesting, four key questions are answered:
- What is unable to be restored?
- What is restorable and what methods of restoration will be most effective?
- What areas and items are unaffected?
- What areas need to be reviewed by the Adjuster or Property Owner?
5. The scope of the project will be communicated to you or your adjuster if a claim has been filed.
6. The structure and contents will be cleaned and restored by SERVPRO of Rochester Professionals.
7. After the work has been completed, a final work through will be conducted with you to help ensure your satisfaction.
SERVPRO of Rochester has trained and certified technicians to help you in the event of fire damage to your home or business.
Call us at (248) 608-2667!
Commercial Water Loss at Large Retailer in Detroit, MI
Large warehouse being dried out in Detroit, MI
This water loss was caused by a roof leak in the main warehouse of a chain retailer in Detroit, MI following a heavy rainstorm. Our SERVPRO of Rochester technicians responded quickly to save any further merchandise from being affected as well as the warehouse structure.
No Job Is Too Large
The SERVPRO Commercial Large Loss Division is composed of our best of the best in restoration. Our elite large-loss specialists are pre-qualified and strategically positioned throughout the United States to handle any size disaster. Every large loss is supervised by a commercial operations manager to help ensure seamless communication and timely mitigation.
SERVPRO also has a Disaster Recovery Team which can help in the event of hurricanes, tornadoes, flash flooding and any other national disaster.
If your business suffers a major loss, call (248) 608-2667
Commercial Mold Remediation
Mold in the utility room behind the furnace in Dexter Michigan
Commercial Business Loss
Besides causing a major business interruption, a mold problem can present a serious health risk for people exposed at your commercial property. Mold infestations can be caused by minor water intrusions, like a slow roof leak or loose plumbing fitting. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. If you suspect your property has a mold problem, call SERVPRO of Rochester, who will respond quickly and work fast to manage the situation.
Mold can spread quickly through a property if left untreated, especially in a moist environment. SERVPRO of Rochester can respond quickly, working to first contain the infestation to help prevent its spread to other parts of the building. Next, we will begin the remediation process, working safely and effectively to manage the situation. We have the training, experience, and equipment to contain the mold infestation and remediate it to preloss condition.
Who you can turn to for help at SERVPRO of Rochester:
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician (if applicable)
Don't let your business be interrupted by mold, call us right away at (248) 608-2667!
Kitchen Fire in Rochester MI
Cause of the loss, showing heavy soot damage on the kitchen wall from a home in Rochester MI
The first 48 hours after a fire damage can make the difference between restoring versus replacing your property and personal belongings. SERVPRO Franchise Professionals can help prevent fire damage from creating long-term problems. SERVPRO Franchise Professionals provide timely response with mitigation services ranging from fire, smoke and soot removal to contents claims inventory and document restoration. These services help ensure your property, belongings and memories are restored to preloss condition when possible.
What You Can Do Until Help Arrives:
- Limit movement in the home to prevent soot particles from spreading and additional damage from occurring.
- Place clean towels or old linens on rugs and high traffic areas and upholstery.
- Coat chrome faucets, trim and appliances with petroleum jelly or oil.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpet.
- Do not wash any walls or painted surfaces.
- Do not shampoo carpet or upholstery.
- Do not clean any electrical equipment.
- Do not send clothing to a dry cleaner since improper cleaning may set smoke odor.
Call SERVPRO of Rochester at (248) 608-2667
What to do When Your Business Has a Sewer Back Up
Sewage back up causes damage to commercial building
A mop and common cleaning products may not be enough for black water intrusions. SERVPRO of Rochester technicians are trained to safely clean and restore your business, utilizing the following procedures:
-Identify the Source/Type of Water
-Measure Temperature and Humidity for Drying Analysis
-Survey the Extent of Damage and Inspect the Premises
-Perform Emergency Water Extraction
-Move and Block Furniture
-Provide Floor Service
-Inspect Carpet pad/Carpet and Provide Service
-Apply Necessary Treatments (Disinfectants/Deodorization)
-Utilize Drying Equipment and Monitor Drying
-Dispose of Debris
Emergency Mitigation means that under normal circumstances, SERVPRO technicians are on-site within four hours to begin drying and decontaminating your customers home and restorable contents.
Abiding by OSHA guidelines and all applicable health regulations, SERVPRO technicians remove moisture, sewage, and contaminants, disinfecting and deodorizing as they safely clean your customers home and restorable belongings.
We make it "Like it never even happened."